Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Dolly Stuff Arrived and New Outfit!!



Woohooo! the package arrived! 
Actually its my fabric and stuff for sewing.
But, i did buy some stuff from Mimiwoo and Happy CamillE
With my friend's help >w<

First, from Mimiwoo, i ordered Boots for my baby Aria <3


And here she is with her new boots!!
She looks soooo happy and cute! (´ω`♡%)


Aaaand~ Heres the wig!! Hatsune Miku World is Mine Wig ♡^▽^♡
its sooo cute!


See? She's totally adorable!!! (≧∇≦)/


And here's the Glasses! Its from Crobi Doll (≧∇≦)/
 Actually its kinda big on her but thats make it more adorable! LOL


The Glasses~


And here she is! Chihiro! With Handmade Lucky☆STAR  らき☆すた Seifuku!!
I'm soooo tired made this Seifuku (-_-") I love Seifuku!
But i'm too lazy to make them.
its just need many patience.

Well thats it today!
Have a nice day (☆^O^☆)

No comments:

Post a Comment