Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tous les Jours



Went to Kelapa Gading Mall for just these little babies and taking a bunch of photos
and chit chat with Prisilia at Tous les Jours :3

My order is Red Bean Bun, Fresh Cream Cake, and Ice Chocolate X3
The Fresh Cream Cake was too sweet
I couldnt handle the sweetness and not finish it x_x
but the Red Bean Bun was delicious!
and the Ice Chocolate was nice~





She said,"Y U NO GIVE ME DAH CAKE"
No sweetheart, its too sweet you cant eat it.



My Ice Chocolate X3
Miruku wants it soooo bad xD


She was bored so i take her to the back.
Theres this window that allow us to see how the Bread and Cake was made.
Careful or you'll fall dear.
(theres no heat, i already checked it)


Peace~!!


My fave pict!
Yes, the one who holding her is me xDD
She's really cute aint she? :3

Have a good day and always eat alot of Cakes!!
(^w^)/



2 comments: