Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello guys (UwU)

Yo~
I'm really sorry for not updating my blog.
Its because... its been a hell.
My father leaves my family and i dont even know what to do,
well, he is a loser and coward.
he's been doing this over a month.
and then suddenly he leaves and took my moms money.

But! I'm kinda relief actually.
i dont care if he wants to re-married or anything.
just dont leave us hanging with all of these debts.

but i'm still working and i opened my own Dolly Boutique
its called, "Espoir Dream" :)


Its still for Indonesian customers only.
I dont know if i can make it overseas (^_^;)
cause i'm still not confident and i'm not even 18 yet :T
but i really wanted to sell it overseas (>w<)
ah hurry up i wanna be 18 soon! \( UwU )/

I know its sad but i dont have a time to be sad anymore.
I need to do something to my family.
i hope my life-story could inspire people ^_^

Bye everyone!
Have a great day! \(^o^)/

4 comments:

  1. I've been thru the same hell when I was 16 years old.
    My father had other women and left my mother and me with all of his debts to pay. We didn't even known he had so many debts. He was spending all my mother's money for his "crushes". We were left with no money, he stole every money my mother had collected for years (he didn't have a job). He treated us like we were the worst sh*t on the planet and then left, forever, on the day of my 17th birthday. He still did some horrible things afterwards. Now has been 9 years since he left us alone. We still have a little money but we're a way better now, more happier. Even if we have financial problems, I was able to buy many dolls on layaway, so I found my happiness. Btw, I had to be 25 years old to accept this situation. He has a new family now, I don't hear about him very often.
    I want to tell you to be strong: this could be the worst time of your life but you'll do it anyway. You're not alone. I know that I'm just a stranger to you, but in the dolly hobby we all can be friends, can't we? I came across your blog while searching some dolly blogs to "stalk" <3
    I hope you don't mind my intrusion :)
    *big hug* I hope you're doing well now.

    MordredTheRed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for sharing :') *hug*
      i'm doing fine now.
      even though my mom still struggle with stress but the situation is getting better now
      of course we can be friends! :3
      now i know i'm not the only one who suffered this :')
      thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Dont lose hope, im pretty sure you can make it overseas soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much!! xD i'll work hard and make it overseas soon!! (^___^)v

      Delete